Job Location: IL - Chicago, MO - Kansas City
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00595292 00595292_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Scaled Agile Scrum and Transformation Consulting Manager is responsible for architecting, setting up, managing, and evangelizing the tools and processes that enable the business of software development. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the SDLC, the various points at which development could be improved by better tools, automation, or process improvement, and metrics that can be gathered to improve management of developers involved. Finally proven experience in assessing and/or implementing Agile Transformation programs.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
· Certified Scrum Professional / Master with a minimum 5 years of experience leading scaled Agile and transformational cross-functional IT initiatives for Fortune 500 enterprises.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience applying Agile scaling frameworks in large organization at the program level, walking hand in hand with organizations to achieve a successful Agile adoption:
o Setting up medium/large Agile Transformation Programs
o Driving transformational changes in organizations to adapt Agile frameworks, pivoting them from implementing Waterfall to Agile frameworks (including necessary organizational changes as well as technology changes)
o Assessing large Scale Agile programs (recovery)
o Ability to identify, shape, sell and lead consulting work, working collaboratively with client and Accenture senior leaders and teams
o Ability to cope with business teams and management levels and to lead initiatives
· Minimum to 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master, leading agile teams, with valuable experience on some scaling model: SAFe, Nexus, LESS, and working with multiple sprint teams (onshore/offshore)
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in SDLC Automated Build Processes, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Delivery, and the associated software toolsets (Examples: Maven, Jenkins, BuildBot, Puppet, interfaces to Rally, Git repositories for projects, etc.)
· Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Technical Experience and Certifications:
· Well versed in transformational initiatives and establishing Agile best practices. Desirable experience in launching and executing Agile transformation programs in large clients, with dialogue with Directors, executives and business / IT managers
· Previous experience in Scaled Framework
o ART, Program Maturity Assessments, Organizational Readiness Assessments, ART Re-baseline
o PI Gap Analysis & PI planning Facilitation
o Value Stream / Portfolio / Program Coaching
· SAFe certification: SAFe Scaled Agilist certified, SPC (Scaled Agile Framework or SAFe, Program Consultant Certification)
· Well versed with software development life cycle (SDLC), Agile, Scrum, Waterfall methodologies - Knowledge of other methodologies and frameworks, to adopt the one that best suits the needs of the team / client (Lean, Kanban, etc.).
· Experience as Agile coach and with training teams on the use of ALM tools (Portfolio structures, user stories, iterations, releases, etc.) and KPI/metric dashboards (e.g.: in Rally)
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and excellent communication (written and oral)
· Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership and management skills
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.