Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Tech Architecture Delivery Specialist are designers and ambassadors. Insatiable curiosity ensures they feel at home on the cutting edge. They are known as experts internally and externally. They bring emerging ideas to life by shaping Accenture and client strategy through trusted advisor relationships. Using deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, they translate the possible into reality.
Service Virtualization (SV) professionals assess, solution, and implement Service Virtualization technologies in order to remove downstream and external dependencies from a client's application development and testing processes, reducing cycle time and improving software quality. We work with our clients to stand up SV Center of Excellence’s (CoE’s), focused on industrializing this capability and driving adoption across the enterprise as teams look to integrate SV into their SDLC process.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.