Workforce Management / Field Services Sr. Analyst
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
As part of our Mobility practice within Accenture Digital, you’ll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
Professionals in our Mobility Field Service Practice will analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions while driving profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets.
YOUR ROLE: Workforce Management Field Service Sr. Analyst
Mobility Field Service is an exciting place to be and no one knows that better than you. Clients rely on you to create the technology foundation that enables their enterprise field service applications. If you are passionate about working with field service organizations and driving the delivery of cutting edge mobility, wearable devices, connected assets and service transformation, then we want to meet you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Mobility Field Service, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Articulate client requirements into technical architecture/solutions
- Drive technical and architecture workshops
- Engage in conversation with clients to represent our assets and capabilities
- Build relationship with clients
- Coordinate and work with clients and offshore teams
- Provide clarity in ambiguous environment
- Project planning, project management and execution
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in delivering field service/workforce management solutions (e.g. ClickSoftware, Oracle Service Cloud Field Service [TOA], ServiceMax, Salesforce.com Field Service Lightning)
- Minimum of 6 months of experience with Enterprise mobility and wearable and mobile devices leveraged by Field Service technicians, supervisors and customers
- Minimum of 6 months of Process analysis and improvement experience
- Minimum of 6 months Field force productivity and transformation experience
- At least 1 year of experience developing and documenting requirements
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
This position requires the willingness and ability to travel 100% of the time, Monday through Friday. Actual travel time is based upon geographical location and project assignment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Mobility practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
CALL TO ACTION:
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.