Job Location: DC, DC - Washington, FL - Miami, GA - Atlanta, VA - Arlington
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00594630 00594630_en
Native and Hybrid Mobile Apps Developer Senior Analyst
Location: Southeast, Washington, DC, Arlington
Other major office Accenture Locations are Negotiable
Digital is changing everything. Yet with so much change, the digital age is still young with significant opportunities to seize. At Accenture Digital, you’ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for the world’s most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
As part of our Digital Delivery practice, you’ll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
There are few guarantees in life, but we can promise an exciting career for those that are up to the digital challenge. If you want to make a real difference in the digital world, then you need to be on our Mobility team.
YOUR ROLE: Mobility Applications Senior Analyst - Angular-Ionic, React Native
Your central role in the mobile ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become mobility leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
• Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
• Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
• Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
• Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.