- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with assessing organizational capabilities and summarizing the recommendations and actions required. This also includes defining the roadmap, dependencies, and sequencing of recommendations with ROM effort and cost estimates.
- Bachelor degree
- Demonstrated blend of business and technical experience.
- Experience developing IT Strategy and/or Enterprise Architectures in complex environments.
- Large-scale systems integration experience involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms.
- History of successful technical sales, consulting, and/or architecture engagements.
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical, architectural, and executive audiences.
- Experience working closely with business and technical stakeholders to translate strategic objectives into implementable roadmaps and designs.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.