Job Location: DC, DC - Washington
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00593706 00593706_en
Full Stack Java Developer - Accenture Security/iDefense
Location: Arlington, Rosslyn, VA, Washington DC Area
At Accenture, we’re building something great – not just an innovative, next-generation threat intelligence platform, but just as importantly we’re building a culture of innovation and collaboration to transform the broader security landscape.
The Accenture iDefense production engineering team is seeking a full stack Java developer to work on our enterprise products in the field of Internet security. In this role, you will create innovative solutions and work on exciting products that will provide critical security intelligence. You will be working in a fast-paced agile environment alongside other developers to deliver quality software to our customers.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
• Perform Full Stack software development for core web applications from client side to the NO SQL Graph database and everything in between
• Implement core REST + JSON based APIs.
• Develop automated solutions to build, deploy, and test applications in a cloud environment
• Work closely alongside other developers and QA engineers using the Agile software development lifecycle
• Write automated unit tests
• Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a dev-ops model to rapidly develop, test, and deploy code into production
• Research and implement solutions using new technologies
• Minimum 3 years of experience building web applications with Java technologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience
• 3 years of experience with Java programing language
• Proficient with Relational Databases
• Proficient developing REST APIs
• Experience with Spring Framework
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred qualifications:
• Scripting languages such as Groovy or Ruby
• Experience writing unit tests
• Usage of Git, SVN or similar version control systems
• Experience working with Docker containers
• Experience with AWS cloud environments
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Eagerness and willingness to use and work on new technologies
• Strong verbal communication and willingness to work on a team or independently
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
• Access to leading-edge technology.
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.