Job Location: CO - Denver
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00593070 00593070_en
This position is responsible for developing the web based front end of our system and maintain the back end which supports it. This includes writing, coding, testing software programs and applications in an Agile SCRUM environment. Assists in defining sprint plans by accurately identifying and estimating tasks related to the sprint backlog Consistently writes, translates, and implements software applications according to agile specifications. Take UX provided comps wireframes and turn into functional web pages. Develops responsive, functional and appealing web pages and features. Collaborates with other developers and staff in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications. Assists back end developers with coding and troubleshooting. Creates cascading style sheets CSS that are consistent across all browsers and platforms. Maintains graphic standards throughout the website's interface. Build reusable code and libraries for future use. Optimizes website for maximum speed and scalability. Promotes usability best practices. Conducts research on emerging web development software products, trends, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts. Other duties as assigned.
- Mortgage or financial background and or experience a plus
- A strong online portfolio displaying web and application development implementation
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with C# and SQL Server a plus.
- Knowledge of browser capabilities and cross browser compatibility issues
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Knowledge of web design and user experience best practices
- Excellent understanding of coding methods, version control and change management best practices
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server and MS Visual Studio a plus
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.