Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology? Join Accenture Scientific Informatics Services and help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes.
- Configure standard templates (Sample, Analysis, Project, Batch, etc.) and design elements (under 50 lines of LIMS Basic, etc.)
- Develop simple software functionality
- Develop simple Crystal Reports (no more than 4 tables joined)
- Write and Perform Unit Tests
- Write periodic status / progress reports
- Perform more complex configuration of laboratory information systems
- Develop more complex software functionality but with limited scope
- Write basic SQL queries using relational database concepts and schema design principles
- Integrate instruments with LabStation using COM Direct or Parsing Script functionality
- Participate in peer reviews of code for coding standards, best practices, functionality, error handling, etc.
- Develop cross tab reports and / or sub-report functionality
- Participate in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
- Break complex processes into smaller achievable pieces
- Lead and mentor Junior developers
- Integrate LabWare with other scientific or non-scientific applications
- Write LIMS Basic (greater than 1000 lines of code), extending across multiple sub-routines
- Install, debug and further enhance LabWare Modules
- Configure both Direct and File based instrument interfaces
- Create customized functionality including User Dialogs and Visual Workflows
- Take leading role in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
- Transform client requirements into design solutions
- Develop complex LIMS Basic, involving multiple subroutines and LabWare objects
- Design and Develop reusable utility / library software for general use
- Perform simple database optimization
- 4 Year degree in an applicable field
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- 3 years of software development experience in Laboratory Informatics projects
- 5 years of consulting experience with continuous increase in responsibility and technical competence
- 3 years of experience working in regulated environments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong logical / analytical thinking
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.