- 5 years of experience in the areas of business development or ERP implementations
- 2 years of experience with Infor M3 ERP application software
- Demonstrated experience managing technical ERP projects in the manufacturing/distribution vertical
- PMP certification
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making ability, presentation, human relations and organizational skills. Able to resolve problems in a timely manner
- 2 years of consulting experience for a global firm
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.