Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
PROS Cameleon/SmartCPQ Solution Architect
Accenture is looking for experienced PROS Cameleon/SmartCPQ Application and Solution Architects. The ideal candidate will work closely with Customers and internal Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business System Analysts, Developers and Vendor teams to develop robust, scalable and flexible solutions and architectures for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps as well as to take on the technical deliverables for projects including technical architectures, technical design, development, testing and deployment.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Provide expertise in identifying, evaluation, and developing systems and procedures using PROS Smart CPQ.
- Lead requirements gathering workshops with clients.
- Translate business requirements into an overall robust and scalable functional and technical SmartCPQ solution.
- Responsible for design and implementation of complex systems solutions across the Pricing and CPQ stacks.
- Present architecture options to clients.
- Manage technical design, delivery and testing of integrations and custom extensions.
- Anticipate technical issues and risks and proactively mitigate to ensure system stability.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as needed.