ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology’s Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
PROS Cameleon/SmartCPQ Solution Architect
Accenture is looking for experienced PROS Cameleon/SmartCPQ Application and Solution Architects. The ideal candidate will work closely with Customers and internal Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business System Analysts, Developers and Vendor teams to develop robust, scalable and flexible solutions and architectures for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps as well as to take on the technical deliverables for projects including technical architectures, technical design, development, testing and deployment.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Provide expertise in identifying, evaluation, and developing systems and procedures using PROS Smart CPQ.
- Lead requirements gathering workshops with clients.
- Translate business requirements into an overall robust and scalable functional and technical SmartCPQ solution.
- Responsible for design and implementation of complex systems solutions across the Pricing and CPQ stacks.
- Present architecture options to clients.
- Manage technical design, delivery and testing of integrations and custom extensions.
- Anticipate technical issues and risks and proactively mitigate to ensure system stability.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as needed.