Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
Quote to Cash - CPQ Solution Architect
Accenture Technology – Quote to Cash is seeking an experienced Solution Architect in implementing Salesforce CPQ products with enterprise clients in our Quote to Cash business. The ideal candidate will work closely with our clients, the vendor team, and our internal delivery teams in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day to day basis:
- Assess business process needs and identify technical capabilities needed.
- Provide guidance to clients on leading practices and domain expertise.
- Lead client workshops and functional elicitation session.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Assist technical leads in perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive CPQ implementations.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ domain.
- Communicate with senior level client resources across product management, sales operations, pricing operations, legal, and order management.
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements.
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution.
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required.