2+ Years combined knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Relevant knowledge and practical experience in HR organization design, HR process design, HR Technology and HR shared services.
- Project related experience involving HR transformation which involved detailed process design; and/or HR organization modelling; and/or; HR Service Delivery design.
- Selective experience with integrated HR solutions related to transformation (process, OD, SDM, PMO, Automation), HR technology, and/or HRO services.
- Knowledge or familiarity with cloud based HRMS (e.g., Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle Cloud).
- Exposure to HRT deployment with transition/deployment planning, design/execution, and/or business readiness / adoption.
- Able to learn and us HR transformation methods and leading practices.
- Functional experience with HR process and/or service delivery (HR Operations, Administration, Employee Services, Talent Management, Recognition and Rewards, HR Strategy and Organization).
- Effectively work with design teams involving HR process, service delivery model, and/or operating model design using Accenture leading practices.
- Understand and contribute to HR and Talent Management leading practices development.
- Able to participate with issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience.
- Assist with the creation of executive leadership materials.
- Assist with the development of project materials for executive leadership and key stakeholders discussions/communications.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.