Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Liquid Studios will be located in various cities where Accenture has a high concentration of clients who need software developers they can work with face-to-face, using Agile methods of delivery.
Liquid Studio residents and client guests collaborate on development of “new IT” solutions using liquid software development techniques, beginning with rapid prototyping and construction of business applications, and applying the latest in design thinking and Agile approaches to interactively assemble adaptive applications from modular, proven components. Teams will work in small groups of up to 10 software engineers.
Liquid Studios will also be able to take advantage of global centers of innovation (such as Silicon Valley) to attract talent and creative energy from the ecosystem, creating an osmotic effect for experimentation using new tools and approaches and fostering an environment where new styles of working are combined with real-world challenges of building applications for the digital era.
Liquid Studio teams will also be able to tap into the power of Accenture’s broader ecosystem partnerships, Global Delivery Network and Accenture Digital capabilities. We have more than a decade of experience in Agile and DevOps along with Accenture tools and assets that can be leveraged to enable continuous liquid delivery.
Seeking an experienced, highly self-motivated individual to create compelling user experiences for emerging technologies to be part of our Innovation Architecture group . You would be responsible for driving the user experience from beginning to end, from white-boarding concepts and ideas to rapidly creating high fidelity visually designed prototypes to demonstrate blockchain capabilities. This role is well suited for someone who enjoys thinking outside the box, covering all states of an experience including launch, onboarding, sign out, error handling, zero state screens to create a fully developed and well-rounded prototype experience.
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Apply critical thinking to a variety of complex user problems, taking into account business objectives and technical constraints
- Develop a range of UX deliverables, exporting redlines and packaging assets for development, animating visuals, creating high-resolution mockups and invision prototypes
- Researching design trends, competitive analysis, and technical capabilities
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Illustrating ability and a visual design portfolio
- Interactive design experience
- Strong eye for typography
- Some product and UI experience
- Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills, best demonstrated through an online portfolio
- Ability to work both independently and in a cross-disciplinary group setting
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Principal for Mac, Origami, Flinto, Framer.js and other design tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Formal design education
- Soft skills for culture fit: Works well with ambiguity, presenting work in a clear manner, self-starter, team player