A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Architect data solutions in a hybrid environment of traditional and modern data technologies, working with the customer, users, designers and architects
- Architect, develop and deploy technical and operational architectures for these solutions incorporating Hadoop, NoSQL and other modern data technologies
- Lead and guide implementation teams and provide technical subject matter expertise in support of the following:
- Designing, implementing and deploying ETL to load data into Hadoop/NoSQL
- Designing and implementing data management solutions within the modern architecture
- Security implementation of a Hadoop/NoSQL solutions
- Troubleshooting production issues
- Performance tuning of a Hadoop/NoSQL environment
- Designing and implementing consumption of analytics from a modern architecture
- Responsible for decisions related to the day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science, Data Science or related field of study
- 2 years Healthcare Industry experience
- 3 years of working and conceptual knowledge of IT programming experience object oriented languages and concepts
- 3 years maintaining, improving, cleaning, migrating and manipulating data in the business’s operational and analytics databases within an enterprise environment
- 3 years SQL development supporting the Data and Analytics in database design, data flow and analysis activities
- 2 years designing and developing scalable ETL packages from the business source systems
- 1 year overseeing large scale Big Data platforms
- 2 years implementing schema changes, and maintaining data architecture standards across all the business’s datastores in an enterprise environment
- Ability to travel 80%
- Experience with architecting and implementing metadata management solutions around Hadoop and NoSQL in a hybrid environment
- Experience in traditional data environments with Hadoop or NoSQL technologies
- Strong working and conceptual knowledge of building and maintaining physical and logical data models and experience with Tableau, Domo or other business intelligence tools
- Experience with identifying, designing and implementing functional solutions for big data use cases in the healthcare industry
- Experience working in internet technologies, for example, SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS
- Exceptional analytical skills, demonstrating fluency in the use of tools such as MySQL and Microsoft SQL this includes strong Python, Shell, Java, PHP, and T-SQL programming skills
- Expertise in data modeling and query performance tuning on SQL Server, MySQL, Redshift, Postgres or similar platforms
- Defining and building data pipelines for Data Science Practitioners
- Payor and/or Provider industry experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an Healthcare systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.