***To be considered, candidates must be willing to relocate (if not current residence) to one of the following locations: Los Angeles, CA (El Segundo); San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Seattle, WA.***
Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team?
• Drive innovation. People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
• Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills, while expanding your experience defining and implementing solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
• Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
What Will I Do in This Position?
As part of our Technology Architecture professionals, you will sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
Tech Architecture Delivery Associate Managers are designers and ambassadors. Insatiable curiosity ensures they feel at home on the cutting edge. They are known as experts internally and externally. They bring emerging ideas to life by shaping Accenture and client strategy through trusted advisor relationships. Using deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, they translate the possible into reality.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional hands-on experience with MuleSoft development, including areas such as ESB Enterprise Edition, CloudHub, and/or API Management
- A minimum of 1 year of professional hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc. OR a minimum of 2 years of coding experience in languages such as Java, C#, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc. for comparison/differentiation purposes
- Prior experience working in areas of integration technology and driving new points of view and capabilities
- Experience with defining and creating methodologies, service offerings
- Experience in defining the following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
- Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall, agile, package, etc), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management (single and multi-site)
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
- Certified Mulesoft Associate Developer or Mulesoft Developer
LocationsAZ - Tempe,CA - El Segundo,CA - Fresno,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Oakland,CA - Palo Alto,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - San Luis Obispo,CA - San Ramon,CA - Walnut Creek,ID - Boise,OR - Portland,WA - Seattle,WA - Tacoma
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.