- Minimum of 2 years of cloud migration experience with AWS
- Minimum of 2 years of technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation.
- Minimum of 5 years of client-facing consulting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Products industry clients (Automotive, Industrial, Consumer Goods, Retail, Travel and Transportation, Life Sciences)
- AWS Cloud certification
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets in areas involving cloud application development, application portfolio modernization, cloud application migration, data center modernization, or ERP apps on cloud
- Prior experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration
- Agile certification
- Prior experience in advising C-level executives on modern technology architectures with an emphasis on Cloud architectures, patterns and tools
- Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 500 accounts
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients up to 75% (typically Monday through Thursday).
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.