A professional in this position, at this level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Client-facing interaction including providing analyses, recommendations, presentations and advice to clients
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
- Project-based analytics including but not limited to population health analytics, bundle payment forecasting, evidence based medicine analytics, patient segmentation, payer analytics, care pathway analytics
These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to
- Bachelor's degree in data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering and information management or related field of study
- 2 years in the Healthcare and or Life Sciences Industry
- 3 years’ experience in advanced modeling environment: strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling. (e.g., AI neural networks, multi-scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques, machine-based learning, etc.)
- 3 years leveraging and synthesizing large volumes and variety of data enhancing the business’s understanding of individual population segments, propensities, outcomes, and decision points
- 3 years designing, implementing, and evaluating advanced statistical models and approaches for application in the business’s most complex issues
- 3 years building econometric and statistical models for various problems inclusive of projections, classification, clustering, pattern analysis, sampling, simulations
- 2 years working and conceptual knowledge in data structures, algorithms, statistics, machine learning, natural language processing and programming in Java, C++, or other equivalent languages
- 2 years in data mining and predictive modeling inclusive of linear and non-Linear regression, logistic regression, and time series analysis models
- Ability to travel 80%
- Strong knowledge of data-mining techniques and an ability to apply these techniques in practical real-world business issues
- SQL and scripting languages such as Python and Perl as well as familiarity with statistical analysis, data visualization, and data cleansing tools and techniques
- Demonstrated ability for designing and implementing successful data analysis solutions within a business
- Payer and/or Provider industry experience
- Passion for research, statistics, and data analysis
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an Healthcare systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.