Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions—defense, intel, public Safety, civilian and health. We draw upon Accenture’s largest global Salesforce practice. Together, we deliver up to 50,000 hours of Salesforce training annually and have the highest number of Certified Technical Architects in the market. We’re the industry-leader for Salesforce solutions using tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger relationships with clients.
A self-motivated problem-solver and a natural leader. You know how to use Salesforce to creatively design, prototype, and implement solutions for your client’s unique challenges. You are decisive, self-motivated, and easily work independently as well as in teams. And, you have proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs.
- Serve as the primary leader, take accountability for team delivery completion efforts
- Promote innovative thinking, drive business development
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Develop a strategic vision for clients and internal teams
- Mentor and monitor staff professional development
Here’s what you need:
- 3+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- 1+ years of experience with practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
- 2+ years of experience with database software, Platform as a Service solutions preferred
- 1+ years of experience leading a team
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
Bonus points if:
- You are a SF Certified Platform Developer 1 and 2
- You have knowledge of Agile methodologies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.