- Minimum of 5 years of Products industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years working in analytics or related business transformation
- Minimum of 5 years in strategy or management consulting
- Minimum of 5 years in a Go To Market role.
- Meet travel requirements, up to 80% in the southwest region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technical Science or Analytics related field.
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Masters or MBA
- PhD in Analytics, Statistic or other quantitative disciplines
- Exceptional presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Ability to understand and apply statistical methods and outputs to create client value in a business context
- Experience with evolving approaches and technologies such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cognitive Systems, and Robotics
- Data management skills
- Data visualization skills
- Value based constructs
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Core analytics skills (assessment, Solution Architecture , business case, roadmap development, etc.)
- Understanding of how to link analytics with business value to shape the business case
- In depth understanding of BI and Analytics Solution Architecture
- Expertise in Cloud Based solutions and how to scale solutions.
- In Depth knowledge of Big Data and Analytics technologies
- Understanding of analytics operating models and governance structures
- Deep understanding of analytics, including data management, business intelligence, and predictive analytics
- Understanding of how advanced data techniques can be applied to solve client problems
- Knowledge of big data platforms, tools and applications
- Quantitative background/proven problem-solving skills
- Understanding of analytics roles and responsibilities (e.g., data scientist)
- Deep Industry & Functional analytics experience
- Strong industry relevance
- Ability to partner with our clients to understand business problems and strategies
- Ability to translate business issues into specific requirements to develop analytics solutions
- Client Delivery & Relationship Management
- Ability to interact with and influence VP and above
- Ability to interpret the results of analytical insights and translate results to the client in business context to drive value
- Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
- Strong story-telling ability
- Strong Client Presence and presentation skills - Confident and Energetic.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.