ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology’s Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
Cloud First is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Pega Lead System Architects to join our team as Managers. This role will have day-to-day management of our Pega development and architecture teams, onshore and offshore. You'll oversee application development and technical architecture components and drive application developer streams including Pega and integration, technical testing, quality assurance and execution architecture. We'll need you to have a strong understanding of the Pega 7 platform, and demonstrated experience in hands-on solution architecture and end-to-end application design. You'll lead development of customized components, so we're looking for candidates who can get their hands dirty and jump in and write code if necessary.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Come join the #1 Pega Partner (for the 6th year in a row)!!!
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Integrate multiple technologies using Pegasystems
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Pega
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore)
- Optimize solutions by performing detailed code and design reviews
- Map functional requirements to Pega features and functionality
- Maintain backlog prioritization, running auto code review and performing manual code reviews
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Mentor junior team members in Pega technology best practices
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers