Organization: Accenture Strategy
Level: Senior Manager
Introduction to Accenture Strategy:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Strategy professionals apply deep strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills, influence through insight and partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. Provide deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, digital and healthcare evolution.
Our clients are navigating the seismic shifts in healthcare, including the transition from volume-based to value-based healthcare models, the application of real-world data in researching and commercializing therapeutics, the addition of patient services in improving outcomes, and the increased presence of technology firms involved in patient care. At the same time, our clients need to continually transform their core operations, ensuring competitiveness in their operations while leveraging IoT in manufacturing and supply chains.
The Life Sciences Strategy Senior Manager applies deep healthcare industry knowledge, value-focused strategy development, and leadership skills to influence client agendas through business insight. Partners with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues at the intersection of business, technology and operations.
Strategy professionals help clients develop corporate strategies, make strategic investment decisions, structure effective business and operating models, and transform their businesses in an effort to grow their revenue while maintaining or reducing costs. Strategy professionals help General Managers of Business Units with issues such as assessing business performance, instilling business simplification strategies, reinventing a broken business, and entering new markets for growth.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.