Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing
Location: San Francisco, CA, San Jose, CA , Boston, New York, Metro DC and Chicago
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth. Accenture Corporate and Recruitment Marketing is now looking for a strong leader to support Global and North American programs.
Bring your big ideas and marketing expertise to Accenture and you may find that your career catapults to places you never imagined. As a leader in management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, our teams work closely with clients to improve the way the world works and lives. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Media & Analyst Relations Lead, Communications, Media, and Technology
Are you a digitally-minded marketer with a reputation for developing and executing proactive media and analyst campaigns to help condition the market for lead generation and sales? Does the thought of raising Accenture’s profile by increasing media share-of-voice and driving positive industry analyst coverage across industry segments make your adrenaline pump? If you are driven to excel in a fast-paced environment where it is essential to keep up with the rapidly developing trends in marketing, then Accenture could be the perfect fit.
We are looking for a strategic, action-oriented thinker focused on generating global and regional tier-one media attention in support of Accenture’s business objectives. This experienced professional will lead the global media and analyst relations team for CMT and report to the Managing Director, Global Media Relations.
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, here is a look at some of your responsibilities:
- Deliver and execute global/local media strategies to support Accenture’s business in key markets
- Work with colleagues to lead timely responses to media and analyst requests
- Influence highest levels of leadership within a highly-matrixed organization and to align with company’s global brand and the CMT Marketing unit's approach to teamwork and collaboration
- Effectively negotiate and build consensus to resolve complex challenges across teams both within Accenture and in outside alliances and clients
- Offer advice and guidance to local and global media and analyst relations colleagues and other stakeholders
- Manage and develop professional working relationships with key journalists and client peers in CMT industries
- Provide media training for our spokespeople as necessary
- Drive efficient programs with our PR agency
- Direct, mentor and coach two direct reports
- Travel nationally and internationally as required
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
CALL TO ACTION
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.