- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 4 years of IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 2+ years of hands on web application development experience in a multi-tier architecture in one or more of the following skills:
- Experience in development using MEAN stack (Node.js, Angular.js, Express.js, MongoDB)
- Data exchange technologies like JSON
- Experience designing and building RESTful web services
- Minimum 2+ years of building and deploying web applications
- Should be enthusiastic to learn and use APIs (like face recognition, image analytics, text analytics, language understanding etc.) from leading tech vendors to build Cognitive applications
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning techniques & industry applications
- Familiarity with No SQL databases (i.e. MongoDB, Hadoop, Hive Spark, etc.), data streaming and integrating unstructured data will be plus.
- Exposure to rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft & integration with enterprise systems
- Highly preferred Web UI or dashboarding experience (ie CSS, HTML, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Knowledge and hands on experience on implementation of Chatbot using Microsoft Bot Framework, API.AI or Watson
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using industry standard tools (GIT/OneStash, JIRA)
- Experience in Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsIL - Bloomington,IL - Chicago,IL - Hoffman Estates,IL - Northbrook,IL - Rolling Meadows,IL - Springfield,IL - St. Charles,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,KS - Topeka,KS - Wichita,MI - Detroit,MI - Grand Rapids,MI - Lansing,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.