- Lead design solution architecture through design workshops and industry benchmarking that will enable digital R&D/Supply Chain capabilities supporting Client’s Product Lifecycle Management business processes
- Provide expertise in PLM functional areas of Specification Management, Integrated Product Change Control, Document Management, Regulatory Compliance, Packaging Management, BOM Synchronization, and Supplier Collaboration
- Ensuring the PLM design is consistent with industry best practices and eliminate unnecessary development objects as appropriate
- Review and recommend refinements on architectural artifacts and deliverables including capability diagrams and solution roadmaps, and contribute to shaping the future state SAP PLM Solution
- Analyze, design, and develop an architecture roadmap and proposed implementation plan based upon current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
- Ensure overall PLM solution meets the functional requirements.
- Responsible for driving alignment with Client Solution Architects and Technical architects and leading discussions during design authority
- Collaborate with technical architecture team to ensure infrastructure requirements are met.
- Work with offshore integration architect and client technical team to help design and develop integrations with downstream systems in scope
- Coordinate with business users and development teams to work towards an efficient solution based on analysis of acceptable trade-offs
- Responsible for driving solution delivery through offshore and onshore teams (e.g. touch point calls with offshore and onshore leads to review solution builds and delivery)
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience in architecture of enterprise systems.
- Minimum of 8 years demonstrated experience in driving and maintaining solution capability and architectural roadmaps, preferably focused on Product Lifecycle Management and enablement.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing projects and client development
- Minimum of 3 years' experience understanding Life Science and Pharma process (product lifecycle management domain), system architecture skills with analytical thinking for problem solving.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Recipe Development / Management
- Formula Management
- Portfolio & Project Management
- SAP cFolders
- Multiresource Scheduling
- Document Management System
- Variant Configuration
- CAD Integration
- Project Systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both a business and a technical audience.
- The ability to work independently and effectively as a team across global hubs, and maintain a highly collaborative, transparent effort.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with and through others to achieve shared goals.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP PLM
- Strong understanding of PLM integration touchpoints with MDM / ERP Systems or other Custom Applications.
- Develop and articulate a plan of action, whether in support of strategy development or planning a roadmap. Experience working with and managing partners/suppliers, consultants and/or contractors.
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle Meter Data Management – Functional Lead
Business & Technology Integration
USA OH - Columbus
Higher Education Workday Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Finance & Risk- Enterprise Fraud Strategy Manager