Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
As a Procure to Pay Practice Manager you will collaborate with other Global delivery Leads, global peers, and the regional leadership team in continuing the strategic development and performance delivery of procurement operations strategies; their people, and client relationships.
- Procure to Pay Leadership
- Define strategy / products / deliverables and value proposition for relevant individual customers
- Design and implement P2P programs for customer across multiple regions and ensuring the connections with the broader S2P services
- Build teams with knowledge of all the best in class activities for P2P.
- Drive deep market intelligence into all aspects of the value proposition
- Engage with customers’ senior management team members to drive and communicate progress.
- Regional Delivery Leadership
- Manage the execution of all deliverables for all Accenture Operations Procure to Pay customers. Ensure deliverables are met or exceeded and that clients’ expectations
- Lead all associated delivery team members to achieve target results and customer satisfaction
- Business Development
- Engage as needed in sales cycles with key prospects/customers and internal sales capture channels. Provide solution subject matter expertise and delivery capability credibility.
- Oversee new opportunity due diligence to ensure appropriate targets are set
- Review proposed solutions to ensure staffing and approaches are adequate to meet targets. Identify risks and mitigations to pursuit team.
- Capability Growth
- Support capability and offering teams with the development of Standard Process definitions, SLA’s and marketing support materials.
- Keep updated on all innovation activities in P2P to be able to incorporate them into customers.
- Coach and develop team members in their performance and professional development.
- Further advance program and senior customer relationship management skills
In this role, you will have the opportunity to become a true value creator by:
- Supporting revenue, sales, and new customer growth through effective sales support
- Minimizing/eliminating headwinds and client turnover/attrition issues
- Supporting/leading efforts to increase Procure to Pay capability