Job Location: IL - Chicago
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00572829 00572829_en
Our Energy Industry practice spans upstream, downstream, midstream, and oilfield and equipment services companies. With market conditions driving energy companies to seek new ways of creating value for shareholders, we are working with clients to create innovative solutions that are designed to help them differentiate themselves in the marketplace and gain competitive advantage. Our downstream-focused practitioners help our clients improve their trading, sales, supply chain, marketing and retail operations, grow into new markets, and take advantage of new technologies to leap ahead of competition.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Lead highly skilled client and Accenture work teams throughout the project lifecycle focused on transformation programs, including but not limited to digital, growth, supply chain / value chain optimization programs, etc.
• Support key business development activities for downstream services, targeting director and C- level clients
• Establish client value propositions that tie financial / business metrics to C- level focus areas directly
• Participate in one or more areas of practice development, including writing publications or presenting in conferences, training, mentoring, etc.
• Excellent foundational written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to contribute to a team oriented environment or independently at client sites
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.