Job Location: NY - New York
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00570371 00570371_en
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge. As a Consulting practitioner, you’ll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500, including companies in Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals, and Natural Resources, such as Metals & Mining, Forestry.
Accenture Consulting’s Resources SaaS team offers the chance to embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Are you ready to join our Resources SaaS practice to help clients drive outcomes through their investments in SaaS solutions? Are you ready to guide our clients through the consideration, shaping and planning of complex transformations to optimize core functions of their business. If yes, then SaaS is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a strong global community you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner in our SaaS practice, you’ll often be:
· Advising and guiding our clients through the consideration, shaping and planning of complex programs to optimize
· Collaborating with client stakeholders to identify and understand business issues while developing solutions that drive value-based business outcomes.
· Identifying business requirements, developing value cases and conducting feasibility assessments.
· Driving analysis, design and implementation planning for proof of concepts, pilots, and full SaaS implementations.
· Advising clients on the impacts of SaaS adoption to their governance and operating models, and helping client plan for and/or implement change.
· Delivering large, complex SaaS assessment and implementation programs while applying proven methodologies and tools to simplify and accelerate successful results for our clients.
· Applying your understanding of cloud and other disruptive technologies, including functional knowledge.
· People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
· Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
· A Technology Consultant advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
· Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
· Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
· Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
2+ years of experience with one or more of the following functions:
o Customer service and support
o Supply Chain
o Quote to cash processes (configure, price, quote)
2+ years of experience implementing and integrating one or more of the following SaaS solutions:
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
Ability to travel as necessary
· An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
· Passion for technology trends (e.g.Cloud, Big Data / Analytics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence)
· Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
· The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
· Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
· Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
· Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
· An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
· An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
· A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable time frame.
· Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
We offer a transparent approach to career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
· You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
· You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
· Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
· You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Professional Skill Requirements
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.