- 3+ years’ experience with SAP CR&B or ISU
- Previous business consulting experience strongly preferred
- Experience implementing enterprise integration architectures
- Experience with designing integrated solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with a team, and manage projects
- Ability to meet travel requirements, weekly travel Monday through Thursday
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integrated solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,VA - Arlington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.