Job Location: DC, DC - Washington, GA - Atlanta, NC - Charlotte
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00567616 00567616_en
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
· Driving growth through improving performance of people
· Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
· Creating compelling digital employee experiences
· Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Agile Organization is focused on helping clients successfully plan and manage change in an environment that is global, multi-cultural, cross-generational, and virtual - and changing at an accelerating pace. This is achieved using forward-thinking innovation, iterative co-creation, new technologies, creative collaboration methods, and premier thought leadership.
Accenture Agile Organization achieves value for clients in a variety of ways:
· Driving creative problem solving using the latest methods to structure creative interaction
· Insight-Driven Transformation based on analytics and behavioral sciences
· Designing an organization that is resilient and reacts nimbly to change
· Creating a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship
· Using social, mobile, video and the tools that follow to provide easy and affordable two-way communication within the organization
· Innovative learning solutions such as augmented/ virtual reality platforms integrated into wearable devices, delivering the latest learning just in time
· Equipping our client’s leadership to lead in an environment of constant innovation
· Implementing the process, tools and techniques needed to unlock to potential of people
· Aligning business process with evolving technologies, collaboration tools, and working styles
This Consultant role is aligned to our Resources Operating Group. The work will be primarily focused on framing challenges, charting strategy, co-creating with agility, and scaling organizational change initiatives to help define and achieve a client's goals. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
An Agile Organization Consultant within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
· Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them
· Determine best techniques to co-create and innovate on client problems with guidance from supervisor
· Manage small teams and oversee team work activities to innovate and achieve value creation
· Effectively leverage their direct Accenture supervisor to help mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges before they become issues.
· Effectively collaborate with peers and leadership at client and Accenture
· Champion the strategic direction set by the team
· Use considerable judgment to solve challenges and seeks guidance on complex issues
· Step out of your comfort zone and challenge convention
We are accepting candidates for the following locations: Atlanta, Charlotte, Washington DC
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
· Minimum 3 years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of change management work in the disciplines of enterprise transformation or organizational change
· Minimum 3 years of experience related to successful delivery of work in one or more of the following areas:
o Culture Change Programs
o Leadership Development
o Operating Model Design
o Journey Management
o Change Strategy
o Neuroscience/Behavior Change
o Change Adoption
o Analytics-driven Change
o Organizational Change Capability Building
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
Prior external consulting experience
· Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
· Capable storyteller and compelling communicator
· Project management experience, including project plan development and measurement
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Experience as part of a thriving virtual team
· Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Resources clients (Energy, Chemicals, Natural Resources, Utilities)
· Experience realizing value with digital tools such as Social, Media and Analytics
· Understanding of and/or have experience with managing organizational change in operational environments (manufacturing, plants, refining, drilling)
· Ability to develop trusted client relationships
· Ability to innovate and challenge norms
· Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
· Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Ability to work collaboratively and creatively in a group setting
· Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
· Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
· Focus on value creation
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.