Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise – strategic, industry, functional, technical – in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Are you ready to help clients streamline operating models and define enterprise fraud risk programs for the future? Can you align and integrate disparate sources of data, and deliver leading-edge technology solutions to enable fraud risk insight through analytics? If yes, then our Finance & Risk – Fraud Risk practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a strong, vibrant and global community, you will learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths and position you for success.
By joining our Finance & Risk – Fraud Risk team as a Consultant, you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic, and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise.
As a Consultant in our Finance & Risk – Fraud Risk practice, you will often be:
- Supporting project teams, delivering valuable insights, and designing and implementing business change with a focus on people and process
- Using design-led thinking to enhance the client customer experience
- Defining client organizational priorities
- Optimizing client processes using analytics
- Helping assess fraud risk and shaping the appropriate mitigation strategies for the top global financial services organizations
- Supporting business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Supporting the development of the practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintaining an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovations which are happening across your specialization, and the broader financial services marketplace
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.