Join the Accenture Cloud First team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. You will be joining the Cloud First Applications group focusing on lead cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications. Accenture’s Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broader transformational programs for clients.
To guide our clients on the digital journey, we design strategy and architecture to help bridge the gap between existing legacy systems and new digital technologies. We help clients develop and retain more profitable customer relationships and increase operational efficiencies with Pega technology.
Our clients can experience accelerated growth, improve sales productivity and reduced customer-care costs by implementing Pega’s marketing, sales and onboarding, customer service, operations and integrated Pega platform-enabling the intelligent enterprise and creating an agile digital experience.
Come join the #1 Pega Partner (for the 5th years in a row)!!
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Cloud First industry teams. The Solution Architect will drive Pega solution offerings in sales pursuits, develop and refine delivery accelerators, be a trusted client advisor and ensure consistent delivery for clients in the Pega space. This person will also actively collaborate with partners in the Pega ecosystem to drive business and technical transformation deals.
The mission of a Solution Architect is to ensure that what we sell is deliverable.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are willing and able to travel domestically up to 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we’d love to say there’s a “typical” day in the life of a Solution Architect, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Drive key partnership relationships (e.g. Pegasystems) to support broad solutions.
- Provide account team and clients with though leadership to formulate Pega/BPM strategy support differentiation and delivery excellence.
- Lead business and functional requirements analysis and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
- Conduct fit gap analysis of functional requirements against the features and functionalities of various Pega industry frameworks and strategic applications.
- Define the Pega technical architecture for a complex enterprise BPM/Case Management/ CRM/Decisioning solution.
- Prepare resource plan for delivering the Pega solution on time and within budget.
- Document key deliverable risks and assumptions in the solution to provide transparency to all company and client stakeholders.
- Develop effort and timeline estimates for inputs to the deal pricing model.
- Collaborate with account team to prepare for onsite sales oral presentation.
- Transition proposed solution plan to project delivery team post sales.
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentor more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Pega best practices.
80% travel commitment (Mon - Thurs)