*Please note that this is a posting for anticipated future opportunities. The interview process could be extended based on the needs of the business.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world
Accenture is seeking a collaborative and results oriented Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst to provide full, life cycle procurement support of business driven projects for Fortune 500 companies. You will work with Accenture team members and customers in the execution of projects that help customers achieve significant value in the form of improved pricing, quality, delivery, supplier performance and other aspects of total cost. Some of your daily activities may focus on data management, supplier management or project management.
- Work collaboratively with suppliers and customer stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost, process and service improvement projects
- Perform total cost of ownership evaluations, leveraging supply market research and conduct pricing audits and impact analysis for the pursuit of continuous cost improvements
- Assist in the reporting of category specific savings results to customers
- Executes small to medium size sourcing projects and or provides support to contracting process.
- Manages small complexity negotiations
- Support problem solving and issue resolution efforts to support customer satisfaction
- Develop solid working relationships with customer stakeholders at both the corporate and business unit level Interface with customer stakeholders and project teams to facilitate progress
- Provide analytical support for necessary re sourcing activities to maintain the competitiveness of category contracts
- Learn build upon world class supply chain expertise negotiation, strategic sourcing, and supplier management while gaining general business management skills and experience
- Work directly with client stakeholders and gain exposure to senior supply chain and operations executives within multiple Fortune 500 companies’ customers
- Receive mentoring from senior Accenture supply chain sourcing category management experts