Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace Solutions
Location: Detroit, MI
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture’s workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture’s business and technology strategies
Provide executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and may work in a team environment. Serve as the primary support and act as a liaison between the executives and their organization. Support the operations of the local office.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
Become a business partner for Accenture executives by providing administrative support, including:
- Manage complex calendars of Executives (including extensive rescheduling) via Outlook.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences. Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Executive).
- Follow-up on action items and provide status report to Executives/meeting attendees. Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of Executive’s availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
- Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling).
- Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the Executive.
- Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience.
- Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports)
- Keep current and be knowledgeable with Accenture’s tools and technology.
- Develop positive relationships with Executives’ clients and their Executive Support Associates.
- Maintain contact and email distribution lists.
- Distribute office wide communications (monthly e-postcard, etc).
- Update internal Accenture media with office events and information (The Circle, Stream, etc).
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office, SharePoint, OneNote and OneDrive are strongly preferred.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Overtime may be required periodically