Job Location: IL - Chicago
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00561959 00561959_en
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
WORK YOU’LL DO
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 2 years full life cycle Oracle technical delivery experience
- Minimum 1 years and currently working with Oracle Cloud Apps
- Minimum 1 years experience across both Integrations and Conversions for Oracle Payroll Cloud.
- Currently working with Oracle Cloud apps
- Experience across both Integrations and Conversions for Oracle Payroll Cloud
- Strong HCM knowledge and experience in implementing Extracts across all modules ( HR, Payroll , Benefits & Compensation), HDL and PBL based data Loads, ATOM framework, and HCM Rest API’s
- Strong grasp of HCM data model and UE’s.
- Prior experience of implementing middleware based integrations for HCM.
- Prior experience around architecting HCM cloud Extensions in Oracle PaaS.
- Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs and to provide developers with support
- Able to manage/deliver large Technology projects, including experience planning and estimating large HCM implementation/upgrade projects
- Proven ability to support Technology sales around Cloud HCM
- Understanding of HCM-related business parameters and drivers
- Experience at a large/global consulting firm (IBM, Deloitte, Cap Gemini, PWC, KPMG, KBase)
- Ability to articulate technical issues in business terms and vice-versa.
- Bachelor’s Degree
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.