Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Application Development Associate Manager develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
As a Oracle Cloud technical lead, manage across development and technology workstreams. Responsibilities include -
- Manage Integrations, Conversions, extensions
- Go-live planning and cutover
- When to use which tool and how
- Manage technical Problems & Troubleshooting
- Securing extended (PaaS) applications (SSO & User Sync)
- Working Effectively with Oracle Cloud Support
- Managing Change in the Cloud - Create and manage Build unit tracker
- Weekly tracking and communication of technical Workstream status during leadership and program status meetings
- Oversight of internal Accenture technical team resources
- Support global program manager with development of leadership status materials and management of project plan