Job Location: CA - LosAngeles, CA - San Diego, CA - San Francisco, CO - Denver, CT - New Haven, DE - Wilmington, FL - Jacksonville, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, IN - Indianapolis, MA - Boston, MI - Detroit, MN - Minneapolis, NC - Raleigh, NJ - Florham Park, NY - Albany, NY - New York, NY - Rochester, OH - Cincinnati, PA - Berwyn, PA - Philadelphia, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston, VA - Arlington, WA - Seattle, WI - Madison
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00560054 00560054_en
Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology? Join Accenture Scientific Informatics Services and help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes.
Accenture Scientific Informatics Services combines the scientific and laboratory informatics expertise of LabAnswer with Accenture’s strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovation approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted across a variety of industries—helping make them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before.
Leveraging digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, analytics and cloud, in combination with a fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience, Accenture Scientific Informatics Services helps organizations better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex scientific data. This can improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, ensure compliance, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency.
As an Accenture Scientific Informatics Services consultant you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading US companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
Product and Technical Experience:
· Understand LabVantage Sample, Request and Test Management structure and rules and Master Test Data concepts (Methods, Parameter Lists, Parameters, Limits, Specs)
· Understand many of the common optional modules such as
o Product/Batch Management, Formulation Projects, Stability Studies, Environment Monitoring, Biobanking, Scheduling, Advanced Storage and Logistics
o Experience with LabVantage Workflows, Eforms, Dashboard widgets, 8.x ELN and LES features would be a plus
· Experienced in the internal building blocks of the LabVantage system (e.g. SDCs, SDIs, web pages and elements, events and business rules)
· Experienced and able to configure vendor supplied and custom web pages using the Web Page Designer (List, Maint. and web elements, java script, groovy, custom JSPs)
· Experienced and able to code LabVantage custom actions and know how to use System/User Level actions.
· Experienced in the Admin features of LabVantage (page queries, Ad Hoc Queries, ref types, user/role security, instruments, schedules)
· Understand how to set up and code SOAP and Rest web services
· Perform the more complex configurations for LabVantage
· Write and Perform Unit Tests and/or Functional Tests
· Able to define cross object calculations and/or use Groovy to assist in cross object calculations
· Understand and able to configure LabVantage Connect Drivers, able to configure simple instrument integration
· Develop simple/complex Jasper Reports (no more than 4 tables joined) and be able to assist developers with complicated reports
· Write basic SQL queries using relational database concepts and schema design principles
· Perform simple database optimization
· Lead/Contribute to the design of integration LabVantage with other scientific or non-scientific applications
· Develop the more complex software custom business actions but with limited scope
· Write periodic status / progress reports
· Lead/Participate in peer reviews of code for coding standards, best practices, functionality, error handling, etc.
· Lead/Participate in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
· Break complex processes into smaller achievable pieces
· Lead, mentor senior and junior developers
· Perform architectural code and design evaluations
· Lead development teams
· Provide high level of technical leadership / mentoring to entire development team
· Lead design of reusable utility / library custom actions for general use
· Lead development of system interfaces using pre-existing middleware
· Engineer new processes and optimize existing processes
· Perform complex database optimization and enterprise analysis
· Take leading role in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
· Transform client requirements into designed solutions
· Engineer designs that satisfy current requirements and are extensible for future enhancement while keeping it cost effective for clients
· Develop very complex / challenging algorithms and software designs having large project scope or large scale
· Author system Architecture and Deployment Plans
· Keep current with latest technology developments in the fiend and provide strategic direction to the IT, Scientific, and Management teams based on a combination of industry and technical knowledge
· Provide best practices in process improvement for business and laboratory functions based on experience and knowledge
4 Year degree in an applicable field
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong logical / analytical thinking
· Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
· At least 4 years of experience in the Senior Consultant role or equivalent
· Expert understanding of four or more laboratory systems
· 8-10 Years of experience in Laboratory Informatics projects
· 8-10 Years of experience working in regulated environments
· 10+ years of consulting experience with continuous increase in responsibility and technical competence
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.