Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology? Join Accenture Scientific Informatics Services and help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes.
Accenture Scientific Informatics Services combines the scientific and laboratory informatics expertise of LabAnswer with Accenture’s strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovation approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted across a variety of industries—helping make them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before.
Leveraging digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, analytics and cloud, in combination with a fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience, Accenture Scientific Informatics Services helps organizations better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex scientific data. This can improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, ensure compliance, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency.
As an Accenture Scientific Informatics Services Consultant you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading US companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
Under moderate supervision from a more senior developer:
- Perform basic configuration of laboratory informatics systems
- Configure standard functionality (Tests, Clients, Projects, etc.) and design elements (under 50 lines of SSL, etc.)
- Develop simple software functionality
- Develop simple Crystal Reports (no more than 4 tables joined)
- Write and Perform Unit Tests •,Write periodic status / progress reports
- Configure standard functionality (Tests, Clients, Projects, etc.)
- Write SSL (less than 50 lines of code)
- Perform more complex configuration of laboratory information systems
- Develop more complex software functionality but with limited scope
- Write basic SQL queries using relational database concepts and schema design principles Participate in peer reviews of code for coding standards, best practices, functionality, error handling, etc.
- Develop cross tab reports and / or sub-report functionality
- Participate in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
- Break complex processes into smaller achievable pieces
- Lead and mentor Junior developers
- Integrate StarLIMS with other scientific or non-scientific applications
- Write SSL (greater than 1000 lines of code)
- Configure Instrument Integration and create customized functionality
- Take leading role in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
- Transform client requirements into design solutions
- Develop complex SSL
- Design and Develop reusable utility / library software for general use
- Perform simple database optimization