Job Location: IL - Chicago
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00559968 00559968_en
ORGANIZATION: Accenture Interactive
Programmatic Strategy Manager
PRIMARY LOCATION: Chicago
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: as needed
Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. Winning in an experience-led market means being hyper-focused on the customer and agile enough to offer new, connected experiences that flex to accommodate individual needs.
Accenture Interactive helps clients create the best customer experiences on the planet, across the entire customer journey. Through our connected offerings in design, marketing, content and commerce, we create new ways to win.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
· Lead programmatic media engagements where Accenture is actively managing a Client’s media budget. This may involve architecting the programmatic media strategy, conducting audience and media research, building campaigns, partnering with media and ad technology vendors, optimizing campaigns for business outcomes, creating performance reporting, and making program improvement recommendations. Provide detailed account analysis and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their performance goals
· Perform assessments and develop roadmaps to help clients establish and achieve their programmatic media objectives
· Lead programmatic media consultative engagements by collaborating with internal Accenture colleagues, our Clients and their marketing agencies to transform the marketing and analytics organization
· Support the creation of business development proposals
· Actively help to develop and grow Accenture’s paid media offering by contributing to POVs and exchanging knowledge with colleagues
· Keep in front of industry, programmatic and paid media trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training and attending industry events
Who you are:
● 5 years to demonstrate measurable impact of campaign strategy and deliver customer-focused results in a competitive environment.
● 2+ yeas experience managing junior team members, vendors and client relationships
Set Yourself Apart:
• Experience with ad serving tools (ex: DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
• Experience with setup of media analytics tagging using tools (ex: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
• Solid understanding of the how paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
• Experience with media forecasting across an entire digital media program
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment
• Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
● Experience managing digital advertising campaigns for large, complex clients with proficiency in online measurement, operations, ad networks, DSPs, digital video, and Google platforms
● Proficiency in the display ecosystem of ad networks, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad operations and Google display ad buying, delivery and measurement platforms
• Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
• Strong network within digital media and/or ad technology
• Good understanding of end-to-end process in marketing, sales, and service organization
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in a data driven environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2018 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?