- Minimum 6 years of experience with one or more of the Financial Services Industries (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance)
- Change Enablement Journey Management Stakeholder assessment and engagement Client communication management Organizational talent management Readiness, training and performance support Leader and employee communications management Behavioral adoption management Organizational Transformation Organizational Design*
- Manage changes to work stream scope, as well as provide leadership with pricing and resourcing models
- Partner with program leadership in order to define work streams and resource plans for each phase of work
- Partner with program leadership to define change governance
- Manage comprehensive work plan inclusive of Change Enablement activities
- Manage all members of the Change Enablement team, including identifying resources defined by skills and experience, assigning tasks and monitoring completion of deliverables in accordance with the Change Enablement work plan
- Monitor, control, and report progress in accordance with project protocol and procedure to ensure Change Enablement deliverables are prepared on time and within budget
- Review and report Change Enablement progress to program leadership
- Advise program leadership of issues requiring escalation and advise of strategies required to minimize program risk
- Bachelor Degree
- Project Management experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Another leading management consulting firm or internal consulting experience in the home office
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to estimate, plan and effectively execute and control projects to deliver agreed upon scope on time within budget
- Effective people development skills with a proven ability to coach and grow project team members
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in one or several of the following: Personal Lines insurance, Small Commercial Lines Insurance, Large Specialty Insurance, Life insurance, Capital markets, Wealth Management, Banking, Domestic Companies and/or Multi-National Companies.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Actively pursue project opportunities and cultivate client relationships
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.