Job Location: CA - El Segundo, CA - San Francisco, CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, MA - Boston, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00544523 00544523_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Bus&Industry Integration Arch Mgr aligning technology with business strategy and goals they working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Set strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Have latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Independently lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Author blog entries and whitepapers on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure technical and strategic topics
- Contribute to the Accenture Oracle Cloud Infrastructure community and assets
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Oracle Cloud IaaS and/or PaaS. Candidate must have strong experience with multiple Oracle Cloud services beyond traditional IaaS.
- Hands-on Oracle IaaS experience with a minimum of 1 implementation (preferred in Enterprise scale environments)
- At least 5+ years of Oracle Technology experience with at least 3 Oracle Technology implementations, such as PeopleSoft Tech Arch, EBS Tech Arch, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Database
- Experience architecting, implementing, and managing technology solutions using Oracle Database
- Experience with at least 1 programming language (compiled or scripted languages)
- Experience with core Oracle Cloud Infrastructure platform architecture, including areas such as:
- Candidate must have 5+ years of IT and Technical Architecture experience, including project/team management activities such as:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel Monday - Friday
- At least one implementation specialist certification for Oracle Cloud IaaS or PaaS
- Experienced Oracle Cloud IaaS/PaaS Architect with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
- Experienced in the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Methodologies
- Experience architecting, implementing, and/or managing Oracle Exadata
- Experience with application architecture patterns and best practices
- Proficient with JSON and Oracle Cloud APIs
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.