- Minimum of 6 years of experience in SAP Finance, functional and technical experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP S4 Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading workstreams of 30 or more team members for large global SAP deployments
- Minimum of 6 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 4 years of external client-facing consulting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading SAP Finance-related business case/strategy efforts to scope and deploy
- Minimum of 2 experience with large-scale SAP solution sales
- Minimum of 2 experience generating and publishing SAP Finance-related thought leadership through white papers, internal assets, and conference presentation materials
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to drive the team and meet goals and objectives independently
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Accenture believes in the truly human experience and allowing our employees to be themselves by valuing diversity, developing the talent we have and offering support, services and career opportunities that lead to lasting relationship.
If you are an SAP Innovator and are interested in what Accenture has to offer in the SAP space we encourage you to join our SAP Talent Community. By applying to this position, your information will be reviewed by an SAP Candidate Advocate who will seek to find opportunities throughout Accenture that could fit your experience, skills and interest. If there is a potential match the advocate will contact you directly to find out more about you in order to match you to the right opportunity. If there is not an immediate match, we still want to stay connected as we value your interest and time. By applying you’ll be set-up in our SAP Talent Community and you’ll receive updates about Accenture’s SAP journey, upcoming events and our industry.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.