Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Delivery and Support Program Lead is responsible for managing and growing the portfolio of Technology Services work on a large, complex account (Diamond and Foundation) operating in a multi-geography delivery model. The Program Lead will lead a team of executives on an account, in the origination, selling and successful delivery of Technology Services work. Responsibilities include:
- Delivery Leadership oversight for multiple programs and projects of work
- Identification and implementation of innovation opportunities leveraging New IT capabilities (Next Generation Testing, Agile Delivery, Continuous Integration, APIs and Microservices) to drive improved cost, quality and speed.
- Stakeholder governance to drive high client satisfaction
- Origination of new opportunities to help the client achieve organizational goals while growing Accenture’s portfolio of work
- Financial management for a multi-million $ portfolio including resource planning and profit and loss.
It is expected the TSL will be an experienced delivery lead and that delivery background will be combined with sales and new opportunity origination skills.