Organization: Accenture Analytics
Travel: 80% (Monday – Thursday)
Position: Advanced Communications/Media & Technology Analytics Senior Manager
Locations: Midwest cities ( Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Minneapolis, Indianapolis)
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital you’ll create it, own it, and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise, and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. And the ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to produce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
Accenture Analytics is actively recruiting a Senior Manager with Analytics experience in the field of Communications/Media & Technology. The Senior Manager will be a key member of the growing global Resources Analytics business, playing a critical role in helping to further build Accenture's Analytics practice, with specific focus on the delivery of Communications/Media & Technology services and business development across a range of industries.
This position will be responsible for helping to architect, sell and deliver complex and innovative Communications/Media & Technology engagements. In addition, the position will support the sales analytics offering leads in the development of relevant offering strategies, assets, capabilities and resources.
- Contribute to Offering and Image Development in an effort to help take capabilities to the market, position against client problems, and feed industry issues and business needs into the offering development
- Assume a client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into workable solutions that deliver business benefits
- Capture business requirements and help shape the data, technology, process and people capabilities required to sustain analytics offerings
- Identify, develop and enhance opportunities for additional client value creation, sales and client relationships
- Partner with client teams to understand business problems, develop client proposals and technical approach documents
- Help identify, develop and manage relationships with key analytics partners and ensure all engagements identify and deliver maximum value for clients
- Lead large-scale Communications/Media & Technology analytics engagements and interpret analytical insights to clients in a business context that drives value
- Support chief solution, technical and data architects with smooth transition of analytic consulting engagements
- Integrate and develop various advanced analytical methods to detect and prevent fraudulent behavior within client environments