Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Infrastructure Engineering professionals analyze, design and/or build infrastructure solutions.
Compute Services develop and delivers strategies and solutions for housing and managing the computer systems and communications infrastructure -- including servers, databases, storage devices, etc. -- that handle the data necessary for enterprise operations.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
The selected individual will be responsible for the Network Transformation of acquired infrastructure as part of Accenture's global Venture and Acquisition pipeline. This is as part of the Network Services Engineering and Deployment Team in AMR. This includes working with teams from all over the world and occasionally travelling within North America. They will be part of a core team in Chicago and report into AMR V&A Team Lead.
- Interfacing with clients, vendors, and technical teams to develop appropriate technical solutions to business problems
- Deploy, configure and maintain a variety of data technologies demonstrating the ability to be organized and to multitask
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on the deployment of network technologies
- Participating in corporate initiatives focused on developing global standard, policies, tools selection, and environments
- Work with multiple client groups to ensure that shared infrastructure is meeting functional, service level and budgetary requirements
- Maintain and update system and network documentation, provide formal status and updates as required
- Follow established development processes and standards for all work. Identify and propose improvements to the processes and standards as necessary
- Assist in compiling training materials to support operational requirements
- Report and/or escalate issues to management
The VA AMR Network Engineer is responsible for the Network Transformation of acquired infrastructure as part of Accentures global Venture and Acquisition pipeline. This is part of the Network Services Engineering and Deployment Team in AMR. This includes working with teams from all over the world and occasionally travelling within North America. This role is be part of a core team in Chicago and reports into AMR VA Team Lead.