Join Accenture and help transform top organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture Operations delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet —and redefine—the needs of the digital era. You’ll help our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world—transform their technology infrastructures.
Job Description for Storage & Backup Systems:
The position requires a proven enterprise level experience with Storage, Backup, and Virtualization technologies in large-scale, multi-data center, multi-platform, distributed computing environments. Also, it demands to be playing a critical role in resolving major incidents pertaining to server and virtualization infrastructure within defined SLA and willing to work in 12-hour shift with 24/7 support on an even shift roster.
Assessment and optimization of the server and network systems through monitoring, statistics, and health checks, and proactively identify and resolve issues before it gets escalated.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software related problems on servers.
- Applying effective risk controls to identify potential threats and minimize or remove a business impact
- Proven analytical and rapid problem-solving abilities. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Be integral part of Major Incident Management group and drive consistent execution of operation processes and tasks
- Review root cause of escalations and work with appropriate resources to ensure continuous improvements of technology environment and products
- Minimum 3 years' experience with deep technical knowledge of multi-vendor storage technologies and Backup technologies in complex infrastructure.
- Minimum of 2 years’ of expert Knowledge and working experience with
- Various SAN platform from EMC, NetApp, IBM, HP and Cisco.
- SAN Storage Technologies – EMC VMAX, Unity, VNX, NetApp, HP 3PAR, IBM XIV and DDN.
- NAS Storage Technologies – EMC Isilon and NetApp.
- Various Fabric products – Cisco and Brocade switches.
- Monitoring and reporting tools such as NetApp OnCommand, EMC Insight IQ, Cloud IQ, ESRS, SolarWinds, Splunk and etc