Organization: Accenture Strategy – CFO&EV – Integrated Operating Model
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% (Typically Monday-Thursday)
Level: Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture Strategy and help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements coupled with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture Strategy, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As part of the Accenture Strategy community, you’ll join the Integrated Operating Model strategy team where we play a central role in working with some of the best global companies in the world, responsible for helping C-Suite executives and their business partners address some of the top challenges faced today to include:
- Redefining Competitiveness
- Global Operating Model
- Workforce of the Future
- Digital Disruption
Join the Accenture Strategy Integration Operating Model strategy team developing Finance strategies and plans that help clients improve operational efficiency and reposition the company for future growth.
As an Integrated Operating Model strategist, you will partner with client C-Suite executives to drive strategies across:
- Operating Model and Organization Structure
- Process Automation
- Integrated Data & Analytics
- Performance Measurement
- Next Generation Digital Technology
Integrated Operating Model professionals offer a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Integrated Operating Model Professionals:
- Develops Integrated Operating Model strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture Strategy on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across the global CFO & Enterprise Value practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Integrated Operating Model assignments.
Assist in driving C-Suite agendas through operating model redesign, development of scalable growth strategies and digital transformation strategies.
Drive the new operating model design based on corporate strategic priorities; determine the right approach of developing the model from a zero base or through targeted optimization (as-is versus to-be analysis)
Develop operating model strategies and blueprints including functions such as finance, HR, IT, supply chain/logistics, procurement, sales & marketing and other services such as legal, real estate, facilities, and engineering.
Design advanced operating models to include governance, service management, service catalogs and service level agreements.
Shape and articulate the shared services and/or advanced business services strategy, value proposition and business case to the C-suite level to include COO, CFO, CHRO, CPO, etc.
Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem and broader marketplace.