Job Location: GA - Atlanta
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00530591 00530591_en
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
FJORD ROLE DESCRIPTION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Business Development Director
At Fjord, Business Development is crucial to our success as a company, and defines the work we do. Our Business Developers are the face of Fjord's story and offering, and devise how our capabilities can profoundly impact client business.
As the Business Development Director, you lead the Business Development function at the studio and regional level, and represent design and innovation for opportunities from broader Accenture and/or clients.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
· Pursue business opportunities that reflect Fjord's strengths.
· Collaborate with clients and cross-functional teams to align business needs with solutions.
· Seek opportunities and relationships that leverage our problem-solving capabilities.
As a Business Development Director, you:
· Have an operational and presentational mastery of the Fjord story and offering to help advise clients about design and innovation. Also draw up proposals and statements of work.
· Lead and oversee proposal and statement of work conception and writing.
· Advise clients on Fjord proposals and points of views, stepping them through operational and tactical nuances.
· Drive and lead Fjord design engagement pursuits.
· Lead regionally driven design education sessions for prospective Accenture Interactive clients and drive resulting business pursuits.
· Own the craft, capability, and quality output at the project level.
· Qualify potential opportunities to ensure a good fit for Fjord.
· Lead regional Business Development teams, driving the narrative in integrated Accenture/Fjord proposals.
· Engage with Accenture program Leads to ensure the proper credit allocation for Fjord contributions.
· Lead and manage all design activities at the project level. Coach team members, maintaining motivation and morale.
· Assess performance and provide feedback and career guidance for those in your project and line management teams.
· Hold regular meetings with studios to ensure adherence to intake procedures.
· Contribute to the Business Development hiring strategy at the studio level, as well as lead interviews and provide feedback to prospective candidates.
· Regularly connect with the regional Accenture Interactive Business Development counterpart to co-create account strategies and pursuit plans.
· Oversee and be accountable for Business Development team work at the regional level.
· Qualify individual pursuit requests to ensure Fjord appropriateness. If something does not qualify, provide triage to other design support entities within Accenture.
· Oversee all Business Development activities and deliverables in relation to pursuits.
· Develop pitch decks with regional studios.
· Collaborate with Fjord and Accenture in the development of pursuit artifacts.
· Attend, help plan, and contribute to Fjord and business development community events; be a Fjord ambassador.
Working together, we will:
· Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
· Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
· Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
· 10+ years of agency or innovation consultant sales experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Development or related field preferred.
· Proficient in establishing regional sales goals.
· Advanced understanding of and experience with driving and applying human-centered design processes, working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional teams.
· Advanced understanding of and experience in Service and Product Design.
· Advanced understanding of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions.
· Proven history managing cross-functional teams to create powerful, effective and coherent design solutions.
· Excellent leadership skills, problem-resolution abilities, and good judgment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?