- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3 years of IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 2 years of architecting, implementing and successfully operationalizing large scale data solutions in production environments using Hadoop and NoSQL ecosystem on premise or on Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure) using many of the relevant technologies such as Nifi, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Cassandra, EMR, Kinesis, BigQuery, DataProc, Azure Data Lake etc.
- Minimum 2 years of architecting data and buildconing performant data models at scale for Hadoop/NoSQL ecosystem of data stores to support different business consumption patterns off a centralized data platform
- Minimum 2 years of Spark/MR/ETL processing, including Java, Python, Scala, Talend; for data analysis of production Big Data applications
- Minimum 2 years of architecting and industrializing data lakes or real-time platforms for an enterprise enabling business applications and usage at scale
- Minimum 3 years designing and implementing relational data models working with RDBMS and understanding of the challenges in these environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience implementing SQL on Hadoop solutions using tools like Presto, AtScale and others
- Minimum 2 years of experience implementing large scale BI/Visualization solutions on Big Data platforms
- Minimum 2 years of experience implementing large scale secure cloud data solutions using AWS data and analytics services e.g. S3, EMR, Redshift
- Minimum 2 years of experience implementing large scale secure cloud data solutions using Google data and analytics services e.g. BigQuery, DataProc
- Minimum 2 years of experience building data management (metadata, lineage, tracking etc.) and governance solutions for modern data platforms that use Hadoop and NoSQL on premise or on AWS, Google and Azure cloud
- Minimum 2 years of experience securing Hadoop/NoSQL based modern data platforms on-premise or on AWS, Google, Azure cloud
- Minimum 2 years of Re-architecting and rationalizing traditional data warehouses with Hadoop or NoSQL technologies on premise or transition to AWS, Google clouds
- Experience implementing data wrangling and data blending solutions for enabling self-service solutions using tools such as Trifacta, Paxata
- 2 years industry systems development and implementation experience OR Minimum of 3 years of data loading, acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis
- Minimum 2 years of using Talend, Informatica like ETL tools within a Big Data environment to perform large scale metadata integrated data transformation
- Minimum 2 years of building Business Catalogs or Data Marketplaces on top of a Hybrid data platform containing Big Data technologies
- Responsibilities include the following:
Architect modern data solutions in a hybrid environment of traditional and modern data technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL
Create technical and operational architectures for these solutions incorporating Hadoop, NoSQL and other modern data technologies
Implement and deploy custom solutions/applications using Hadoop/NoSQL
Lead and guide implementation teams and provide technical subject matter expertise in support of the following:
Architecting and implementing metadata management solutions around Hadoop and NoSQL in a hybrid environment
- Designing, implementing and deploying ETL to load data into Hadoop/NoSQL
- Security implementation of a Hadoop/NoSQL solutions
- Managing data in Hadoop/NoSQL co-existing with traditional data technologies in a hybrid environment
- Troubleshooting production issues with Hadoop/NoSQL
- Performance tuning of a Hadoop/NoSQL environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.