Job Location: DC, DC - Washington
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00524067 00524067_en
Organization: Accenture Analytics
Travel: 80% (Monday – Thursday)
Position: Advanced Fraud Analytics Consultant
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital you’ll create it, own it, and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise, and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. And the ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to produce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
Accenture Analytics is actively recruiting a Consultant with Analytics experience in the field of fraud across industries, including Financial Services, Communications/Media & Technology, Health & Public Services, Resources, and Products to support the growth of our global fraud analytics practice. The Consultant will be a key member of the growing global Fraud Analytics business, playing a critical role in helping to further build Accenture's Analytics practice, with specific focus on the delivery of fraud analytics services and business development across a range of industries.
This position will be responsible for helping to architect, sell and deliver complex and innovative fraud analytics engagements. In addition, the position will support the sales analytics offering leads in the development of relevant offering strategies, assets, capabilities and resources.
· Contribute to Offering and Image Development in an effort to help take capabilities to the market, position against client problems, and feed industry issues and business needs into the offering development
· Assume a client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into workable solutions that deliver business benefits
· Capture business requirements and help shape the data, technology, process and people capabilities required to sustain analytics offerings
· Identify, develop and enhance opportunities for additional client value creation, sales and client relationships
· Partner with client teams to understand business problems, develop client proposals and technical approach documents
· Help identify, develop and manage relationships with key analytics partners and ensure all engagements identify and deliver maximum value for clients
· Lead large-scale fraud analytics engagements and interpret analytical insights to clients in a business context that drives values
· Support chief solution, technical and data architects with smooth transition of analytic consulting engagements
· Integrate and develop various advanced analytical methods to detect and prevent fraudulent behavior within client environments
· Minimum of 2 years of professional experience with analytic tools and languages in the development of fraud analytics such as SAS, R, Python, SPSS, and SQL
· Experienced in the application of fraud and risk analytics to solve complex, esoteric, and challenging business problems.
· Minimum of 2 years assessing fraud issues and making subsequent recommendations as to suitable analytical approaches aimed to solve diverse fraud typologies
· Minimum Bachelor degree (MA/MS preferred) in quantitative discipline, (Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Computational Finance).
· Familiarity with the application of data mining, forecasting and predictive analytics to real world fraud problems
· A proven track record in the development and implementation of analytics projects, models, and solutions
· Advanced problem analysis and problem solving skills; Excellent numerical aptitude
· Proficient in ‘big data’ analytics technologies
· Proficient in visualization analytics technologies
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills – with the ability to convey technology and business value propositions and complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
· Team-oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization with the ability to also work independently, handle multiple tasks, and priorities based on the requirements of the business
· Experience with Enterprise Data Management
· Experience with Project Management methods and tools
· Knowledge of full life cycle development for advanced analytic projects including experience using Agile frameworks
· Ability to work around a dynamic business and travel schedule (up to 80% as necessary)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
· You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
· Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
· Access to leading-edge technology.
· Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.