Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: RPA Technical Architect
Location: USA Based – with 75% travel
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Robotics Process Automation Technical Architect has a wide experience in varied technologies such as Web Technologies (J2EE, .NET etc.), desktop applications (Windows, Java), integration technologies and other platforms. The technical architect works closely with the process architect to define the potential for automation for a particular process. Should possesses knowledge of the automation product, understands the client IT landscape, confirms the feasibility of the automation for the processes in scope, and defines the technical architecture needed to develop, test and deploy the automation components.
- Support Pre-sale activities and provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plan
- Evaluate RPA tools and provide recommendations
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Define the technical framework considering all relevant artifacts including,
- Method of access (internal client network , internet, local access)
- User Authentication (SSO, central LDAP, individual log in)
- IT Security and/or Audit Policies which impact the robot deployment
- User Authorization Processes, it’s lead times & request process
- Application landscape
- Applications requiring fat client, any client installation to access, or require individual logins to access
- Technical impacts of applications using OCR or Adobe Flash
- Technical impacts of applications accessed behind Citrix.
- Hosting & Environments
- Hosting Locations and Hosting provider (Internal / 3rd party)
- Availability of test system by application
- Availability of “production like” test data within test applications
- Consistency of test data between applications
- Performance & Availability
- Performance of key applications in the process that could limit the average handling time of the automation
- System availability & timings
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Assist development team in resolving technical problems
- Assist Support teams to resolve issues
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs