YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years experience working in user interface visual design with consumer applications, and web sites, preferably around responsive design and mobile first applications.
- 2+ years leading design teams and giving design direction to other designers.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Travel required
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research.
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Axure.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storytelling, mood boards, design comps, design directions, animations, etc)
- Knowledge of web based technologies and mobile operating systems and platforms and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, including browser and OS considerations.
- Demonstrable skills in illustration, or diagrammatic expertise and iconography are an advantage.
- Knowledge of designing for mobile, tablet and desktop platforms is an advantage.
- Good task management skills and the ability to brief and on-board other Designers.
- Ability to articulate and justify ideas and design solutions to clients.
- Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Willingness to travel, working with onsite teams.
WHERE YOU LIVE: Orange County, California
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.